Saturday, April 28, 2007

remember me?



Busyness sounds more like a self-engrossed action than reality. so i'm not telling you what i've been upto.

instead i'm going to tell you a poem i wrote yesterday in the library, very randomly.

The People in my Stomach.

When they asked to be eaten,
I didn't think twice.
I was hungry, you see
& they tasted nice (with a pinch of spice).

In the beginning they were humble,
Though i fed them a lot
But now they demand twice as much
Who would have thought?

Yesterday at dinner,
My mom made some stew
And though i loathed it
i ate enough for two.

Then one fine day i thought,
'This is enough,
I'm being bullied around,
I gotta act tough.'

So i thought the whole day
& devised a plan
to kill them with an atom bomb
'KABLAMM!!!'

So i waited for the right time
& pushed with all my might
till the biggest fart i've ever had
I HELD IN tight!

They died in an instant-
they had it their way
i knew they were dead,
'cuz i pooped them out the next day.

Sometimes i miss them,
but they were trying their luck
they got too far & they knew it
Those poor people in my stomach.



PS: that was for you willie:)

7 comments:

Black Cat Bone said...

Strange and twisted stuff, very funny.

trowbridge chronicles said...

Your approach is very unique. I like your simple linear whimsical style.

Anonymous said...

This is cool, I like those elephants.
nice poem too!

Madcap Baroness with Teacup said...

I don't think you make shit art. You have a delightful imagination.

ELLA ELVIANA said...

very-very nice collage!

Willie Baronet said...

I am so honored!! What a lovely story with a horrible ending. ;-)

I love the drawing too! Especially the pushpin in the post it on his head.

arvindh said...

COOL ONE HERE!