Thursday, September 28, 2006

sleep ahoy.







i think my drawing style is not having a drawing style. thats alright, right?

the paper is what fell out of my diary...which i stopped writing in. sometimes technology really is a curse...i now 'type' out my entries instead of the age old jotting. am i the only one?
i dunno why that paper is dateless, but i think i wrote that right after reading what some people believe in. its incomplete.

there are so many things to say but sometimes i just feel like writing.

8 comments:

JustMe said...

Very interesting diary entry you got there...

and can I say, I love the doodles!

1. That yellow rubber ducky ROCKS. You gotta do him big or something!

2. I'm diggin' the free-associative "Thanking you" drawings!!! You know these are TOO COOL to be on lined paper, right?

3. "Set me free" is so weird! I love it. Dig that monster in the bottom right.

Thanks for sharing a unique perspective.

Willie Baronet said...

Woooohooooooooo! A new post. I like your drawings, so there. Awwww, you draw on the toilet.

Anand said...

superbly splendid as usual!...just need them a little more frequent now!!

Anonymous said...

I love the "set me free" sketch!

like your imagination is trying to get free and express it self.

You draw any way that you feel is right.... there is no set style.

I write in a journal.... and I type in an online journal. Sometimes one is needed more then the other.

Thanks for sharing!

Ekta said...

hey alliee..no nice to see ur post after a long time..as usually loved the sketches!

CRISTOSOVA said...

whereever you are: a Happy New Year to you! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Aliie, please draw some more. Sniff. I'm crying while pooping. Sniff. Pfffft.

Willie Baronet said...

Aliie my dear, you now HAVE to post again. I just tagged you on my blog. See today's post for details. Happy Happy Poo Poo!!