Thursday, January 25, 2007

tagged.

sorry i am still stuck without a scanner, tho i have been drawing a lot:) will post when im back in melbourne.
thank you willie for the tag....here are SIX of the wierd things blah blah..




1) i think my sense of humor is a bit hereditary.






2) i had a guinea pig who i named 'Puddles Junior Cuddles Scratchy Stinky Pipsqueak Gradin Tupuky Babalouie Checkertail Pitty-paws Souza'. He responded to his name. They considered his stomach a country.






3) I have Out-of-body Experiences when my sister farts.






4) Yes, i bite pencil ends. I dunno why people find it gross.






5) I was an unexpected child.







6) My first and biggest crush was on Yanni.








ok there u go.
curse dial-ups....willie u better be good to me:)
huggles***

4 comments:

JustMe said...

Good to see you back and thanks for the kind words.

I always enjoy reading about what's going on in Aliie land.

That drawing of you with Yanni is hilarious. Are you serious? If so that's cute...

Willie Baronet said...

I am so overwhelmed I can hardly speak. :-) You are a genius!!

Anonymous said...

good to see you around!

loved your list....

see you soon... :)

Ekta said...

heylloo!!
on ur blog after long!!.....and loved the "out of body experience":-)